Welcome to China Town, San Francisco. This is one of the oldest and most established Chinatowns in the U.S. Beyond iconic Dragon’s Gate, a bustling maze of streets and alleys brims with dim sum joints and other traditional eateries. Also found are herbalists, bakeries, souvenir shops, and dark cocktail lounges and karaoke bars. It is not to be missed!
Decorate your walls with memories. This print also makes the perfect gift for friends and family.
- Professionally printed on archival paper and glued to a 3/4" wood plywood panel with hanging hardware included.
- Ready to hang.
- Made by hand and shipped from our San Francisco studio.
- Professionally printed on archival papers
- Size 8"x8" ships from SF and larger sizes ship from Los Angeles
- Frames can be found at Target, Amazon, West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Anthropologie, IKEA, and at local frame stores in your area.
- 1.25” thick white edge
- Ready to hang
- Artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas
- UV Coating is scratch resistant. Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Want a custom size? Get in touch.