Visit one of the coolest buildings in SF, Columbus Tower, located at Kearney and Columbus Ave in beautiful North Beach.
This print is part of our City Strolls Collection.
Each photo in this collection was taken by Jennifer on her strolls around town, screen printed over wallpaper.
Decorate your walls with memories. This print also makes the perfect gift for friends and family.
- Professionally printed on archival paper and glued to a 3/4" wood plywood panel with hanging hardware included.
- Ready to hang.
- Made by hand and shipped from our San Francisco studio.
- Professionally printed on archival papers
- Size 8"x8" ships from SF and larger sizes ship from Los Angeles
- Frames can be found at Target, Amazon, West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Anthropologie, IKEA, and at local frame stores in your area.
- 1.25” thick white edge
- Ready to hang
- Artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas
- UV Coating is scratch resistant. Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Want a custom size? Get in touch.