Find fuel in the things that excite you!
Introducing the all in one journal, goal-setting notebook, vision mapping, habit tracker, to-do list tool, and much more.
The Living Inspired Journal includes:
Size 5.5"x8.5" with antique gold coil binding so it lays flat
- 165 beautifully-designed pages (made from cut out magazines and hand-drawn graphics)
- Inspirational quotes and thought-provoking guidance
- Irresistible ‘fill-in’ pages
- Vision mapping, habit trackers, and goal setting exercises
- Journal pages for collage and notes
- Bonus recipes, practical tasks, and craft ideas to get you actively pursuing a more creative and positive lifestyle
The journal is divided into nine sections: Creating Your Path, Sacred Morning, Self-Care, Be Your Own Best Friend, What We Leave Behind, Get Moving, How Do You Express Yourself, Follow Your Curiosity, and Leaps of Faith.
What inspired the Living Inspired Journal?
About 12 years ago I didn’t have many creative hobbies or know what I liked to do. I was often restless and was looking for distractions. My solution was to start paying attention to what inspired me, so I tracked my inspiration in a journal. I would fill it with anything inspiring – quotes, images of projects I wanted to learn/start, home décor ideas, travel destinations, etc.
Keeping an inspiration journal led me to deeper explorations creatively, and was an aid to shift my thinking. I learned how to focus my energy on the things that excited me, instead of the things that brought me down. It was amazing how my life turned around. I am definitely not claiming to have everything figured out or even close, but I can tell you that by choosing to tap into what excited me with a willingness to try new things without fear of failure, I was led down one of the most exciting and rewarding paths that I ever could have imagined.