Take a trip to the darling town of Solvang, located in the foothills of Santa Barbara known for its Danish-style architecture and many wineries.
The original was made out of local magazines, hotel receipts, vintage maps, wallpaper, and real pressed flowers, collected on a road trip in 2020.
This print also makes the perfect gift for friends and family.
Choose from art print or canvas.PRINT
- Professionally printed on archival papers
- ships from Los Angeles. Sizes over 12"x12" are rolled for protection.
- Frames can be found at Target, Amazon, West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Anthropologie, IKEA, and at local frame stores in your area.
- 1.25” thick white edge
- Ready to hang
- Artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas
- UV Coating is scratch resistant. Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Please allow 5- 10 days for shipping
Want a custom size? Get in touch.