Sutro Tower is perched up on a hill between Twin Peaks and Mount Sutro and overlooks the beautiful city of San Francisco. This prominent feature of the cities skyline transmits television and radio signals through the peninsula and become quite the SF icon.
This print is part of our City Strolls Collection.
Each photo in this collection was taken by Jennifer on her strolls around town, screen printed over wallpaper.
Decorate your walls with memories. This print also makes the perfect gift for friends and family.
- Professionally printed on archival paper and glued to a 3/4" wood plywood panel with hanging hardware included.
- Ready to hang.
- Made by hand and shipped from our San Francisco studio.
- Professionally printed on archival papers
- Size 8"x8" ships from SF and larger sizes ship from Los Angeles
- Frames can be found at Target, Amazon, West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Anthropologie, IKEA, and at local frame stores in your area.
- 1.25” thick white edge
- Ready to hang
- Artist-grade poly-cotton blend canvas
- UV Coating is scratch resistant. Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Please allow 5- 10 days for shipping
Want a custom size? Get in touch.